MERCYHEALTH UROLOGIST RECEIVES BOARD CERTIFICATION
WOODSTOCK, Illinois—Mercyhealth is pleased to announce Merrit DeBartolo, MD, has earned his board certification from the American Board of Urology.
Dr. DeBartolo takes time to listen to his patients, to learn their interests and concerns. He addresses them thoughtfully and comprehensively. He takes care of his patients and does the little things to make them more comfortable.
His special interests include:
- Kidney stone disease and minimally invasive surgery for large stones
- Prosthetic surgery for erectile dysfunction and stress urinary incontinence
- No-scalpel vasectomy
- Laser surgery for prostate enlargement
- BOTOX® injection for overactive bladder
- Pediatric urology, including bedwetting
Dr. DeBartolo earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL, and served his residency at the Department of Urology, Stony Brook University School of Medicine, Stony Brook, NY.
Dr. DeBartolo is accepting new patients. For more information or to make an appointment, call Mercyhealth Woodstock at (815) 337-7100 or Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center-Harvard at (815) 943-8090.